This internationally recognized practice is a global leader in representing emerging and growth companies in the energy, climate and sustainability sectors, as well as the venture capital, private equity, and impact investors that finance them. This growing practice is also sought after by many of the world’s leading corporate venture groups and institutional investors in furtherance of their corporate venturing and decarbonization strategies.
We are currently seeking two senior Corporate Associates for our San Francisco office with 6+ years of law firm experience particularly in one or more of the areas of venture capital, private equity, initial public offerings, and mergers & acquisitions. Superior academic credentials, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required. Must be an active member of the California State Bar.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range of $390,000 – $435,000, based on year classification.
- Discretionary merit bonuses may also be awarded.
- Our benefits include:
- Monthly wellness reimbursements
- 24/7 emotional and behavioral health support and virtual counseling
- Healthcare coverage for you and your same- or opposite-sex spouse/domestic partner and children up to age 26
- Family-building benefits including IVF, adoption, surrogacy, and egg-freezing
- Paid parental leave
- Parenting support concierge and telemedicine
- Parents and caregivers resource group
- Career coaching for working parents
- In-home and center-based back-up childcare
- Tutoring and college coach for older children
- Health Savings Accounts with firm contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pretax commuter and parking benefits
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- Voluntary critical illness, hospitalization, and accident insurance
- Voluntary ID theft protection
- Voluntary pet insurance
- Medicare consulting
- Firm-paid CLE, bar review fees, and bar dues