Join Wilson Sonsini’ s ECVC practice focusing on the investors who support emerging growth businesses! You will lead financing transactions and interact directly with our investor-side clients. We are looking for a senior candidate with a demonstrated interest in these growth industries who has at least 6 years of ECVC experience focused primarily on investor-side work.
As part of this investor-side “SWAT team,” you will foster relationships with institutional investors funding private technology and life sciences companies. From seed funds to the Sand Hill Road giants to pension plans and sovereign wealth funds, your work will focus on the financing of high growth businesses at all stages of their development. As part of these transactions, you will work on Preferred Stock financings with both seed-stage start-ups and pre-IPO unicorns—often on the same day.
Clients in this practice group represent a diverse range of industries, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, autonomous vehicles, digital health and wellness, life sciences, electronic gaming, and fintech, among other emerging and disruptive technologies.
Compensation and Benefits
- $370,000 – $415,000 salary, based on year classification.
- Discretionary merit bonuses may also be awarded.
- Our benefits include:
- Work-from-home setup allowance
- Monthly wellness reimbursements
- 24/7 emotional and behavioral health support and virtual counseling
- Healthcare coverage for you and your same- or opposite-sex spouse/domestic partner and children up to age 26
- Family-building benefits including IVF, adoption, surrogacy, and egg-freezing
- Paid parental leave
- Parenting support concierge and telemedicine
- Parents and caregivers resource group
- Career coaching for working parents
- In-home and center-based back-up childcare
- Tutoring and college coach for older children
- Health Savings Accounts with firm contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pretax commuter and parking benefits
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- Voluntary critical illness, hospitalization, and accident insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Firm-paid CLE, bar review fees, and bar dues