Wilson Sonsini is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,200 attorneys in 19 offices: 14 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
The firm has an immediate opening for a full- time Receptionist in our Boston office. The receptionist will present a professional and courteous image to internal and external customers and clients and will provide support to ensure that their requests are addressed. The essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following.
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting guests and escorting them to the appropriate conference room
- Scheduling internal conference rooms and hoteling offices utilizing the conference booking software
- Ordering food or catering for internal meetings
- Oversight of on-site meetings to ensure everything is running smoothly and addressing requests from visiting guests
- Tracking building access cards, entering visitors into the building security system, as well as into Proyclick
- Uploading invoices to internal accounts payable database
- Reconciling monthly credit card statement
- Assisting with office events
- Other administrative projects as assigned
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Must demonstrate professional telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required
- Posses ability to effectively, pleasantly, and professionally communicate with all levels of employees throughout the firm
- Must be able to work well with others in a team-based environment
- Must exercise extraordinary discretion and maintain client and attorney confidentiality
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) are required
- Must be proactive, resourceful, flexible and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments
The primary location for this job posting is in Boston. The actual base pay offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to the selected candidate’s qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education, professional certifications and licenses, and work location. The anticipated pay range for this position is as follows: $20.23 – $27.37 per hour.
The compensation for this position may include overtime and a discretionary year-end merit bonus based on performance. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits information can be found here. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Apply Now