We are looking for a 3rd to 6th year associate to join our Privacy and Cybersecurity team to play a key role in our cybersecurity counseling and incident response practice. Our highly experienced team deals with complex cybersecurity issues for leading and innovative companies around the world. We regularly represent clients in major security incidents and advise on cyber best practices and regulatory compliance. We are looking for a mid-level associate to take on significant responsibility within the group and to help us continue to grow the practice to serve the leading technology companies as they navigate the ever-increasing complexity of cybersecurity regulation.
Experience with incident response, cyber counseling, and FTC, SEC or state AG policy and enforcement regarding cybersecurity is desirable. Superior academic credentials and strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required. Successful applicant may sit in DC, San Francisco, or Palo Alto.
If you want to help shape the cybersecurity legal landscape for years to come in a dynamic and thriving practice group, we welcome your application.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range of $250,000 – $370,000, based on year classification.
- Discretionary merit bonuses may also be awarded.
- Our benefits include:
- Work-from-home setup allowance
- Monthly wellness reimbursements
- 24/7 emotional and behavioral health support and virtual counseling
- Healthcare coverage for you and your same- or opposite-sex spouse/domestic partner and children up to age 26
- Family-building benefits including IVF, adoption, surrogacy, and egg-freezing
- Paid parental leave
- Parenting support concierge and telemedicine
- Parents and caregivers resource group
- Career coaching for working parents
- In-home and center-based back-up childcare
- Tutoring and college coach for older children
- Health Savings Accounts with firm contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pretax commuter and parking benefits
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- Voluntary critical illness, hospitalization, and accident insurance
- Relocation assistance Firm-paid CLE, bar review fees, and bar dues