Join our world class Antitrust litigation practice that tackles the largest, most complex, and most high-profile cases – and does so with an unmatched record of success. Our practice includes complex litigation involving market-leading companies in many of the most competitive sectors, including technology, life sciences, medical, media, financial services, transportation and consumer product industries, with a robust portfolio of plaintiff-side and defense-side matters.
We are seeking attorneys with 2-4 years of firm or government agency experience to assume significant responsibilities in civil antitrust litigation and investigations. Experience in the life sciences sector is preferred. Superior academic credentials, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required. We also appreciate the value of non-antitrust government investigations and clerkship/judicial internship experience. Preferred location is New York and may also include Washington DC and San Francisco.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range of $225,000 – $295,000, based on year classification.
- Discretionary merit bonuses may also be awarded.
- Our benefits include:
- Work-from-home setup allowance
- Monthly wellness reimbursements
- 24/7 emotional and behavioral health support and virtual counseling
- Healthcare coverage for you and your same- or opposite-sex spouse/domestic partner and children up to age 26
- Family-building benefits including IVF, adoption, surrogacy, and egg-freezing
- Paid parental leave
- Parenting support concierge and telemedicine
- Parents and caregivers resource group
- Career coaching for working parents
- In-home and center-based back-up childcare
- Tutoring and college coach for older children
- Health Savings Accounts with firm contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pretax commuter and parking benefits
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- Voluntary critical illness, hospitalization, and accident insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Firm-paid CLE, bar review fees, and bar dues