Wilson Sonsini is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,200 attorneys in 19 offices: 14 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
Wilson Sonsini is currently looking for a New Business & Conflicts Analyst to join the firm’s Conflicts team to support the east coast business hours.
We will consider candidates that reside near one of our office locations in a hybrid working arrangement. This position may also be virtual for those that reside outside our office locations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Perform conflict of interest searches for new clients, new matters, and new hires
- Research corporate information
- Create new client and matters and update client information in our accounting database
- Communicate with various personnel within the firm to obtain requisite information to process new clients and matters
- Assist with other duties related to the resolution and clearance of new business and conflicts issues as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment
- Able to work efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism
The primary location for this job posting is in Washington, D.C., but other locations are also listed. The actual base pay offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to the selected candidate’s qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education, professional certifications and licenses, and work location. The anticipated pay range for this position is as follows:
Austin, Boston, Boulder, District of Columbia, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Seattle, and Wilmington: $26.97 – $36.49 per hour
The compensation for this position may include overtime and a discretionary year-end merit bonus based on performance. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits information can be found here. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Apply Now