Wilson Sonsini is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,200 attorneys in 19 offices: 14 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
We are currently looking for a full-time experienced Litigation Executive Assistant to join the firm. This position will support multiple attorneys (including partners) and offers a broad range of responsibilities that will utilize your litigation, administrative, organizational, leadership and legal practice skills and knowledge. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work well under pressure, has a professional demeanor, good judgement, and is a self-starter.
- Creating and editing pleadings
- Maintaining client files
- Assist in maintaining all aspects of the attorneys’ practices through effective communications, prioritization, calendaring, phone coverage, records management
- Managing time entry
- Coordinating meetings and arranging travel
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Litigation Assistant strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High customer service focus
- Proficient technical skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask
- Possesses a solid understanding of litigation case progression, discovery processes, in addition to court rules and pleading formats is required
- Possess hands-on experience in the creation, revision and editing of documents
- Must have the ability to be a flexible team player, and work with different levels of employees, as well as clients
The primary location for this job posting is in Century City. The actual base pay offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to the selected candidate’s qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education, professional certifications and licenses, and work location. The anticipated pay range for this position is as follows: $39.62 – $53.61 per hour.
The compensation for this position may include overtime and a discretionary year-end merit bonus based on performance. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits information can be found here. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Apply Now