Wilson Sonsini is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,200 attorneys in 19 offices: 14 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
We are searching for a Facilities Project Coordinator to provide additional support for the day-to-day facilities operations of Wilson Sonsini’s global office locations. This position requires a highly flexible individual that can manage multiple responsibilities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate the replacement and service of appliances.
- Coordinate maintenance contractor work for US locations, excluding Palo Alto.
- Review and process invoices.
- Digitally file documents as needed.
- Manage required vendor insurance documentation.
- Update tracking spreadsheets and other documentation as directed.
- Create documentation, including presentations, as directed.
- Carries out other duties or projects as assigned by the Real Estate Operations Team.
- Fact finding for Management.
Experience & Requirements
- Interact with employees, outsourced personnel and vendors with poise and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Competency with a variety of software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in both verbal and written formats.
- Possess excellent grammatical and proofreading abilities.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in emergency situations.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Communicate essential information needed for decision making.
- May require occasional travel.
- 2+ years of Office Administration or Facilities Operations experience.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
The primary location for this job posting is in Palo Alto. The actual base pay offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to the selected candidate’s qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education, professional certifications and licenses, and work location. The anticipated pay range for this position is as follows: $29.83 – $40.36 per hour.
The compensation for this position may include overtime and a discretionary year-end merit bonus based on performance. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits information can be found here. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Apply Now