Wilson Sonsini is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,200 attorneys in 19 offices: 14 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
The Boulder office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is looking for an executive assistant for our Patents and Innovations department. This position will support attorneys and patent agents in an administrative capacity.
- The responsibilities will include preparing docket due date reports, engagement letters, waiver letters, opening new clients in a database, communicating with clients, managing multiple Outlook calendars, scheduling client and internal meetings, making travel arrangements, assisting with billing, processing expense reimbursements and other administrative projects.
- The assistant will also interface with other departments in the firm for the attorneys and agents.
- Candidates should have at least two years of administrative experience in a professional services environment, preferably in a law firm.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must, along with strong computer skills and superior attention to detail.
- Experience supporting attorneys is preferred but not required.
Occasional overtime work may be necessary. This role will have a hybrid work schedule with some days in the office and some remote. The primary location for this job posting is in Boulder. The actual base pay offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to the selected candidate’s qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education, professional certifications and licenses, and work location. The anticipated pay range for this position is as follows: $34.31 – $46.42 per hour.
The compensation for this position may include overtime and a discretionary year-end merit bonus based on performance. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits information can be found here. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Apply Now