Wilson Sonsini is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,200 attorneys in 19 offices: 14 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
The firm is currently seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to join the Complex Litigation group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. This position will support multiple attorneys and perform a wide range of administrative tasks and interfacing with firm resources.
- Time entry
- Expense reimbursements
- Calendar management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Preparing engagement letters and shells of legal documents
- Opening new client matters
- Filing to the firm’s document management system
- Managing conflicts checks and audit letters
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar. Law firm experience is a plus, but not required
- Self-starter who works work well under pressure and is extremely organized, with a professional demeaner
- Possesses good judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High customer service focus, proficient technical skills (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to be a flexible team player and work with clients and all levels of employees
- Strong attention to detail and hands-on experience in the creation, revision and editing of documents is required.
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work schedule
The primary location for this job posting is in Los Angeles. The actual base pay offered will depend upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to the selected candidate’s qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education, professional certifications and licenses, and work location. The anticipated pay range for this position is as follows: $39.62 – $53.61 per hour.
The compensation for this position may include overtime and a discretionary year-end merit bonus based on performance. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits information can be found here. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Apply Now